Get a Stunning Smile With All On Four Dental Implants
Benefits of All-on-4® Dental Implants:
- Replaces all of the upper or lower teeth with just four dental implants
- More comfortable, functional and natural-looking than removable dentures
- Quicker and less expensive than traditional implant procedures and starts as low as $1,600 per month*!
- We can do flat-fee cases so there are no additional costs to the agreed upon treatment plan.
- Can often give you same-day dental implants, allowing you to walk out of the procedure with a new smile
- At Naperville Dental Specialists, you’ll see one doctor in one location from start to finish
- Precise digital treatment planning & extensive expertise for maximum safety and a significantly shorter recovery period
For a limited time, we’re paying your first months payment for All-On-4 Dental Implants! Book your free consult today.
*Affordable All-on-4® dental implants, as low as $20,300.
*Per-month payments are determined during your consultation and depend on treatment options and financing.
Before & After
All on 4 (AO4) – Teeth in one day
All on 4 (AO4) – teeth in one day
All on 4
How I Give My Patients a New Smile in a Single Procedure
Are you wondering if there’s a comfortable, attractive, permanent alternative to removable dentures?
Do you wish there was a way to replace all of your missing teeth without the cost and time commitment associated with traditional dental implants?
There is. With our Naperville All-on-4 Dental Implants, we can replace all of the teeth in one or both arches without bone grafting, months of healing or numerous visits. You can get a completely transformed smile affordably, safely and in as little as one day.
Hi. I’m Dr. Anthony LaVacca, a board-certified prosthodontist with expertise in the All-on-4 technique. At my practice, Naperville Dental Specialists, I offer this revolutionary treatment to replace all of the upper or lower teeth with just four strategically placed and angled dental implants, even when patients have low jawbone density. Thanks to our in-house dental lab, many people are able to have their implants placed and their new teeth attached in a single visit with what’s known as Teeth-in-a-Day. The best part? Unlike ClearChoice and EON Clinics where you may have to see more than one doctor in different locations, at Naperville Dental Specialists, you’ll see me from start to finish. That means one doctor, one location and one procedure!
In the past, when a patient was missing all of the teeth in an arch, they had to resort to uncomfortable, fake-looking, removable dentures. Or, if they opted for dental implants, an implant would be placed for each missing tooth and bone grafting was often performed. The healing time was lengthy and the process of getting permanent replacement teeth required multiple visits and significant waiting.
Not anymore. With All-on-4, a technique developed by Dr. Palo Malo and trademarked by Nobel Biocare, the angle and placement of the implants creates secure support for complete permanent dentures and eliminates the need for bone grafting. With only four implants total, as opposed to individual implants, All-on-4 is much more affordable.
We use the most advanced diagnostic equipment for our Naperville All-on-4 procedures. Because of the accuracy, the recovery period is quick and you may even be a candidate for same-day dental implants. If you are, the technicians in our in-house lab can fabricate stunning replacement teeth in hours instead of weeks, saving you time. You’ll leave our office with a fully functioning, confident, beautiful smile. You CAN restore your grin without a hassle!
For a limited time, book a free consultation at Naperville Dental Specialists and we’ll pay for your first month!
So, what are the benefits of All-on-4 Dental Implants at Naperville Dental Specialists?
- Have comfortable, quick digital scans taken to create a precise surgical guide. As a leading implant dentist, I have the experience to plan out your procedure for maximum safety, effectiveness and results.
- Spend less time in my chair and more time enjoying your brand new smile. The procedure is faster and the healing period is shorter than it is with traditional implant surgery. When you choose Naperville Dental Specialists, you see one doctor in one location and you get results in one procedure!
- Avoid the inconvenience of multiple appointments. Unlike at ClearChoice or EON Clinics, the technique, combined with our in-house dental lab, lets us offer Teeth-in-a-Day in many cases for implants right away. No waiting period!
- Save money. With just four dental implants and fewer office visits, All-on-4 is more affordable than traditional dental implant procedures with bone grafting. We offer All-on-4 starting as low as $1,600 per month*! We also do flat-fee cases so there will be no extra costs to your agreed upon treatment plan.
- Chew, speak, smile and laugh with confidence. With our Naperville All-on-4 dental implants, your replacement teeth will look natural, function just like real teeth and, with proper care, last a lifetime.
All-on-4 is a truly remarkable way to improve your appearance, oral health and quality of life. Trust your smile to an expert Naperville prosthodontist and experience the benefits of this cutting-edge treatment for yourself. For a limited time, book a FREE consultation at Naperville Dental Specialists and benefit from payments as low as $1,600/month!
“Dr. LaVacca really did some life-changing work for me. He gave me the opportunity to give a full smile, which I’ve been doing ever since. His work is excellent and it stands the test of time, so making that investment in myself was probably one of the best I’ve ever made. I highly recommend the work of Dr. LaVacca and all of those at Naperville Dental Specialists.”Kim
“Dr. LaVacca literally changed my life. I started with dental problems over 40 years ago. I feel like a totally new person. I’m over the moon. It’s like a miracle for me to have this smile. Dr. LaVacca, thank you so much.”Video testimonial
“Since Dr. Anthony gave me my new smile, I often find myself standing in front of a mirror and grinning like a Cheshire cat. Thank you, Dr. LaVacca!”Amy N.